Reducing bounce rate is critical for the maximum utilization of website traffic and web design plays very important role in it. In most cases, higher bounce rate indicates that web design needs changes and optimization. With higher bounce rate, chances are that more and more website traffic is wasted. Below we have compiled a list of important guidelines that can help you in reducing bounce rate for your website,
1. Make web design with great visual appeal.
2. Avoid using hard-sell advertising approach.
3. Make your web design information rich.
4. Make web design usable and easy to navigate.
5. Optimize page load time for all the website pages.
6. Make your web design cross browser compatible.