SEO friendly web design is fundamental to any website’s success in current competitive online marketplace. Below are few guidelines for SEO friendly web design which can help you achieve the goal of getting good search engine ranking and thus greater traffic for your website.
1. Design your website with a well-defined hierarchy and text links.
2. Use text instead of images to display important names, headings, content, and links.
3. Keep the outgoing links on every web page to a reasonable number, fewer than 100 is recommended.
4. Create a HTML and XML sitemap for your website.
5. Include a blog or articles section in your website for regular content updates.
6. Optimize your web design by reducing the page size for fast page loading.