Designing SEO friendly Web Design has become immensely important in current highly competitive online marketplace. Good online visibility and exposure can yield good traffic for any website, and good traffic means boost for business or new revenue generation opportunities. SEO has attained great importance these days and it should start from design phase of any project. Following is the checklist for SEO friendly Web Design,
1. Strictly following Web Standards lead to designing of quality web pages and it helps a great deal in SEO as well. Make sure for the following for adherence with Web Standards,
• Use latest HTML Standard for writing HTML for any page.
• Use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) which is a standard and preferred way of separating content from the style. Using CSS can improve the quality of the website and helps a great deal in reducing browser compatibility issues. It also reduces development costs.
• Use HTML and CSS Validator to validate HTML and CSS for Web Standards and remove the errors and warnings.
2. Make a website with a distinct, planned, user friendly and well defined hierarchy and text links. Every page should be made reachable from at least one static text link, which helps in indexing of web pages by Search Engine crawlers.
MAPLEWEB is the Vancouver, (BC) Canada based company which is providing unmatched quality in Web Design, Web Development, Graphic Design, Flash Design, SEO and Internet Marketing since 2002. At MAPLEWEB, we combine our Business domain knowledge and years of experience with technology competence and proven methodologies and techniques to deliver results that ensure success for your Business. We are a leading Web Design Vancouver Company that believes in functional excellence and delivers it in very affordable price.